REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE MANAGEMENT OF STATION SERVICE BAYS
Stabex International Limited is an independent oil and gas marketing Company incorporated
in 2009. The Company operates in East and Central Africa with its retail distribution network
spreading in Kenya and Uganda.
The Company wish to outsource Management of its Station Service Bays to a suitable,
experienced, competent and financially able Firms/ service provider and now invite qualified
firms/service providers to submit proposals.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain any further information from the Head of
procurement at the address below from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM dating from 14th April to 13th May
- Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a
written application to procurement and disposal Unit at a non refundable fee of UGX:
150,000 (One hundred Fifty Uganda Shillings) and the method of payment will be by bank in
the company’s name on A/C NO 903005747251 Stanbic bank garden city branch.
- Applications must be delivered and submitted to the address below not later than 4:00 PM
13th of May 2022.
- Documents shall be delivered to
The procurement and disposal Unit
Att. Procurement Head
Plot 7145, block 203 Nansana, Hoima Road
P. o box 70966 Clock Tower Kampala Uganda
Tel: +256 393000180, 0704 491231
- The planned procurement schedule is as below
|a). Publish Bid notice||12th April 2022|
|b). Bid closing Date||13th May 2022|
|c). Bid Evaluation||15th May 2022|
|d). Display and communication of best evaluated Bidder notice||17th May 2022|